Khipukamayuk launch tour!!!
26. april: Stockholm, Khimaira
27. april: Trondheim, Øra Studio
28. april: Oslo, Deichmanske bibliotek Grünerløkka
29. april: Veierland velforening
30. april: Arendal, Bomuldsfabriken PB1898
Khipukamayuk, music for cello by Lene Grenager, performed by Marianne Baudouin Lie and Trondheim Sinfonietta
This is a composer portrait of an important contemporary composer, through three of her works for cello. The instrument is explored from the lyrical to the percussive, to electonical enhanced sound. The record is produced by Lene Grenager and released by Øra Fonogram.